IT IS THAT TIME AGAIN! Yes that's right, time for Christmas cards! If you want one you must either:
* Leave me a comment here with your address (all comments are screened).
* E-mail me your address at inugrlrayn0814(at)yahoo(dot)com
1. I don't celebrate Christmas... Can I still get holiday mail? YES! If you don't celebrate Christmas and still want a card (Winter card, Hanukkah, 'Happy Holidays' but not Christmas card, etc), please let me know. I'll do my best. ^_^
2. I live over seas; can I still have a card? Yep. I'll send a card to wherever you're at.
3. I wanna send you a card too! Can I have your address? YES!!! I love holiday mail! <333 I put all the cards I get on my front door, so that I can see them for the whole season! All types of cards are welcome (Christmas, Winter, Hanukkah, etc).
My address is:
2305 Osage Ct. APt 28
Lafayette, IN 47909
4. I want a card, but I probably won't send you one in return. Can I still have one? Of course! I'm sending out cards because I want to. You aren't obligated to send me one at all. ^__^
5. I sent you my address last year, do I need to send it again? Just to be safe, re-send me your address.
If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.